Building of CHC Sidhwan Bet was constructed by PHSC with well constructed OPD Complex ,Dispensary,Wards , Labour Room , Emergency Complex ,Rooms for X - Rays , Lab, Conference Hall , IDSP wing , Sub center, Cold Chain ,Operation Theater , Medicine Store , Admin wing , Staff Quarters with Some parking area.
Maintainace of the building is done with the funds from NHM. Rogi Kalyan Samite is working with a funding from NHM for the welfare of the patients.
Services provided at CHC Level
CHC Sidhwan Bet has capacity of 30 beds and following are the service here.
- General OPD , Dental OPD, Homeopathy, Eye , Lab Test, X- Rays.
- 24 x7 Emergency Services includes Trauma and Medico Legal
- 24 x 7 Free Delivery Service
- Working Operation Theater
1. Daily OPD(Patients) 5000 to 5500 Per month
(This include General OPD, Dential OPD, Homeopathy and Eye )
2. Indoor 150 to 200 Pts.PM
3. User charges approximately Rs 60000 plus per month.
4. Indoor Patient 130 apx.PM
5. Lab Test 2000 to 2500 Test PM
6. X- rays 200 to 250 X rays PM
7. Birth & Death Registration under one year of birth and
late entry after one year
8. Preventive services by National Vector Born disease control
program wing under various
national programmes Specially controlling Malaria , Dengue,
9. Work under COTPA .
10.IEC / BCC activities done at various level.
- Besides this here are given free services under Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima yojana and RSBY to the card holders.
- Free services to Pensioners of Punjab Govt.
- Free Services to ESI Card holders.
- Free Delivery Services under JSSK with drop back facility mother and new born.
- Free Treatment for first 24 hours to emergency patients.
- Free treatment to 0-1 years child .
- Free treatment to 0-5 years girl child .
- Free treatment to 100 years and above senior citizen.
- Free treatment to school and AWC Children under RBSK by two RBSK teams to 96 villages .
- Free Bus tickets for Cancer patients.
Services by Periphery Health Facilities
- There are two 24 x 7 PHC’s Humbran and Talwandi Kalan which are giving free delivery services besides General OPD, Ayurvedic service and Lab services .
- There are two PHC’s Purain , Swaddi kalan and one SHC Bassian Bet providing General OPD services .
- There are 25 sub centers run by ANM’s. They are providing services under various national programmes and doing birth and death Registration.
- There are 11 SHC’s run by Zila Parshad and providing health services under national programs
- There are 95 VHSNC ‘s formed by ASHA under NHM for community participation .
- Under NHM there are 119 ASHA one per thousand at village level for providing health services to people especially under JSSK to control maternal and child death.
- Plantation drive
- Cleanliness drive under Swach Bhart Abhiyan.
- No open defecation drive
- Gender Ratio improvement drive